Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Friend, My Counsellor, My King

My divine Lord, I adore Thee here before me in the Tabernacle, I love Thee and know that Thou lovest me and art pleased that I have come to speak to Thee.

I love to come and kneel at Thy Sacred Feet.  I love to tell Thee how much I long to resemble Thee in Thy kindness and goodness and truth.

Dearest Lord,  grant that I may love Thee with a love that will keep me ever mindful of the higher things of life,- with a love that will make me go about my duties with a cheerfulness and graciousness that will bring joy to the hearts of others,-with a love that will help me to carry my cross with nobility and dignity, as one would carry some precious treasure.

Grant, my dearest Friend, that I may find comfort in drawing near to Thee,-  that each time my heart rests near Thine, it may become more tender, more patient, more generous.




No comments:

Post a Comment