Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 25, 2015


Beloved Healer of my soul, give me strength to battle with this never  ceasing, all enduring array of difficulties that meet me at every step.  Give me light to see that all that glitters is not gold, the grace to understand that there is but one thing necessary,-  my salvation;  and that every sacrifice no matter how painful, is as dross compared with the reward in store for me and that nothing on earth can satisfy my heart.


Grant me to realize that no joy here can be complete, no pleasure give full contentment, no honor quench the thirst of my soul for the imperishable glory of Heaven.

Let me turn my steps towards Thee, sweet Lord, before age has crept upon me.  Let me not  wait until the vase is shattered, the flower withered and its fragrance spent upon the desert air.  No, beloved Lord,-no.  Accept now the offering of my life, surrounded by its pleasures and cards, its joys and sorrows, its hopes and disappointments. 

Let nothing prevent me from keeping my heart lifted to Thee, so that, in the midst of all the distractions of life.  I may move on towards Thee, my tender Father.  May I also draw others to the feet of Him who is the Way, the Truth, the Life and Joy Eternal.










No comments:

Post a Comment