Pageviews last month

Friday, September 16, 2011

[6] The sorrows of hell encompassed me: and the snares of death prevented me. [7] In my affliction I called upon the Lord, and I cried to my God: And he heard my voice from his holy temple: and my cry before him came into his ears. [8] The earth shook and trembled: the foundations of the mountains were troubled and were moved, because he was angry with them. [9] There went up a smoke in his wrath: and a fire flamed from his face: coals were kindled by it. [10] He bowed the heavens, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. Ps 17:6-10

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/9152011-fourteen-6-0-magnitude-eathquakes-in-14-days-global-earthquake-overview/

2 comments:

  1. I, too, have been noting much increased large activity lately. Tend to keep an eye on it 'for personal reasons.'

    Was thinking, if we think the economy is bad now, what do we think it might look like if 'The Big One' hits somewhere on the West Coast?

    Not long after New York, the most important state in the Union, legalized unnatural relationships, a devastating hurricane caused major flooding damage all up the East Coast, in particular those States with 'pervert marriages,' and shortly after that, another storm moved out of the Gulf of Mexico and headed straight up to the East Coast again, intensifying the damage and causing major flooding....

    ...Vermont, Massachusetts, Vermont, NY, Conneticut...anyone out there paying attention?

    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness they are not happening here,yet. If the big one hits, we will be cut off from Los Angeles, and will not get any supplies or help for at least two weeks!

    ReplyDelete