Pageviews last month

Monday, May 23, 2011

Here is a wonderful daily prayer:

Most bountiful Jesus, in the name of all the saints and elect, whom Thou dost destine to the enjoyment of eternal happiness, I beseech Thee of Thy infinite loving kindness, that I may stand amongst Thy saints in the Day of judgment. I am indeed unworthy of this favor, but for the greater honor and praise that will be ascribed to Thee, I pray Thee let thy boundless mercy be manifested towards me; cast me not away, poor sinner that I am. And I entreat you, saints of God, to help me to attain to your blessed company. I know that your intercession is powerful enough with God to induce Him to look upon me with compassion, and be infinitely merciful to me in His judgment of my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment