Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 26, 2011

 JUST HAD A QUESTION ABOUT THIS PROPHECY:

This is very important, it seems to me, because these revelations made to St. Margaret in the thirteenth century are coming true despite anyone's desire to the contrary.. The history of the Mystical Body of Jesus Christ is that of one great battle between Heaven and Hell. The Sacred Scriptures warn us that a terrible conflict will take place just before the end of the world. Our Lord revealed to His servant Margaret that in the last days the Friars Minor will be called to fight against the Anti-Christ. He said: "Tell the Friars Minor to hold themselves ready to withstand his malice, for he will cause them many afflictions. But let My Order have courage. I will be with it."
It should be obvious that this message given to Margaret even before her death was meant to be transmitted spiritually to those Friars who shall not have drowned the Order in the cesspool of Modernism. For, those Friars who join the ranks of the myriad of heretical Religious of all Orders and Congregations cannot be meant to be the courageous fighters against Anti-Christ. They have already given up the fight and are now resting in the cool shade of the Anti-Christ's shadow. This revelation can only mean to apply to our times, that is, in this eve of the twenty-first century.
Our Lord continues: "A great tribulation will be aroused in the world against the Church by a demon sent by Lucifer. This demon, who has never come out of hell since the day when he was cast into it, will go around the world trying to prepare the way for the Anti-Christ, of whom he will be the forerunner. The persecution will be so great that many religious will leave their order and nuns will abandon their convents. The Friars Minor themselves will be sorely tried at that time. But they must have confidence in Me. I will protect them, and I will give special help to their Order. They must know that I have given more graces to them than to all the others. Let them therefore prepare themselves for tribulations, in which they will acquire further points of resemblance to Me. My love for them is so great that I would like to make their life conform entirely with Mine."
"Know that just as people criticized My miracles and My teaching, so they will dare to criticize the Friars Minor, your Fathers. But just as, despite the accusations of My critics, I did not give up My good works, so let the Friars in turn not cease performing the good works that they do in Me, on account of those who slander them."
"My enemies have increased in number in order to tempt My people. The Friars Minor, to whom I have given the nets of My preaching, are the shields of souls."

From "The Seraph"

No comments:

Post a Comment