Pageviews last month

Sunday, May 1, 2011

DOUBTING THOMAS:
I really love this Gospel as well because in my opinion we are ALL doubting Thomases.  Most of the time, until someone corrects us, we tend to think that God is not listening to us and that He will NEVER answer our prayers.  Sometimes we don't like the way He answers and so we just begin to doubt.
Today, something very wonderful happened in our family.  One of our "fallen-aways" that we have been praying for came to Mass and received the Sacraments.  I admit and confess to all of you that I didn't think that was EVER going to happen.  
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  do not give up hope - God is in charge and He CAN do all things!  I'm feeling very grateful and happy today and you should as well because the choirs of angels and all of the saints in heaven are rejoicing right now!
DEO GRATIAS!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is very good! I am still praying for my fallen-aways too. You can always pray and hope for the best. This picture is also one of the best there is for this gospel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time one more good thing comes to any of us through the Mercy of God, my spirits are lifted, my hope strengthened, my faith and determination increased!

    Thanks be to God for this sweetest of blessings!

    Good things are happening here as well.

    ReplyDelete