Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 25, 2012

                
                  PRAYER TO "THE GOOD THIEF " ST. DISMAS

O good St. Dismas, who is in Heaven enjoying the beatific vision of God because of a contrite and humble heart and a kind and forgiving crucified Saviour whose parched lips uttered the assuring words of salvation on Calvary's Cross "Verily, I say to thee this day thou shalt be with Me in Paradise", plead my cause before the court of Heaven and present my spiritual and temporal request to Our Blessed Lord, with the help of Our Sorrowful Mother and good St. Joseph:
                          (Here state your request)

In return for these kind favors, O good St. Dismas, I promise to amend my own life, do penance and to help spread your blessed devotion far and near, so that at the end of life's journey I may thank you personally in Heaven.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment