Pageviews last month

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dear Friends,
Between my busy schedule and my own forgetfulness, I have neglected to send out this Program topic email for several weeks. My apologies.
 
Today's topic should be of great interest to most of you. In recent days there has been a lot of news about Obamacare forcing Catholic institutions to distribute birth control pills and do other morally objectionable things when offering health care to their employees. It is my contention these people have gotten what they asked for, having voting this traitor into office three years. It now has come back to bite them!! 
 Ask you might conclude, there are several aspects to this situation. Who, though, wishes to discuss them publicly? I will, and I won't hold back too much.
 
The Catholic Faith Radio Program is broadcast each Friday from 2 - 4 p.m., Central Time, in the studios of KRFE AM580, Lubbock, TX. It is streamed LIVE on our website, www.catholichour.org . Go to the Radio Program Live link and scroll down to the player.
 
I apologize for those who attempted to listen last week and were unable. The local cable provider was having system-wide technical problems, from the East Coast to Texas.
 
Looking forward to hearing from you and may God bless you,
Fr. Joseph, OFM

No comments:

Post a Comment