Pageviews last month

Monday, October 3, 2011

Some members in our parish say a chaplet to St. Therese every month from the 9th to the 17th.  It is simply 24 Glory Be's and in between each one say "St. Therese of the Child Jesus, Pray for Us!"

Another devotion that I read about and have been doing for years is on Tuesday simply say three Hail Mary's in honor of St. Therese and she will give you a little "rose".  But I must warn you that sometimes those little "roses" are not exactly what you were wishing for but I assure you that they are ALWAYS what God wants for you!  Tuesdays are never dull. 

St. Therese of the Child Jesus, Pray for Us!!

1 comment:

  1. From Joyce:

    "I used to pray the first prayer but the second one I am not familiar with. May St. Theresa have a beautiful feast day!"

    ReplyDelete