Pageviews last month

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Listen here
Novena to the Infant Jesus of Prague in Urgent Need
(To be said for nine days or nine consecutive hours)
O Jesus, Who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock
and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be answered.
(Mention your request.)
O Jesus, Who said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you,"
through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your request.)
O Jesus, Who said, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My word shall not pass,"
through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother,
I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
(Mention your request.)

1 comment:

  1. This song is usually sung at Christmas time but today I was searching for a novena to the Infant of Prague for my grandchild(en) and came across this link. It is one of my all time favorite songs. Several years ago, the choir would sing it after Holy Mass and I would kneel and cry my eyes out.
    Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete