Pageviews last month

Monday, February 23, 2015

 If there is much to be given away, my darling Lord, before Peace takes up her abode in the soul,-I know that I must  not reach out in desire for those things which destroy peace,-I know that I must not seek honor, praise consideration, preference, but that I must bend all my energy to give honor, praise, consideration, and preference to others.

My dear King, I am willing to give up every thing,-I am willing to sacrifice  every satisfaction to win Peace.-I am willing to give up my will in every circumstance to purchase Peace.-I want to empty my heart of every self-seeking in order that peace and love and strength may enter.

O my cherished Rabboni, let me be Thy little servant giving out Thy precious gifts to all whom Thou sendest along my pathway.  Let me overflow with Peace,-overflow into the troubled hearts of others.  Let me pour love into the sad and lonely hearts in the world.  Let me strengthen the weak wills and steady the steps of Thy wayward children.

O dearest King, take me and use me as Thou wilt.  Give me nothing that this world treasures.  Pay no heed to the dryness of my poor timid nature, but let me be Thy tool.- Thy lowly, humble tool.-happy to be used by my cherished Rabboni in His fashioning of souls for His Mansion of eternal joy and peace unending.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another picture, the translation on the holy card is this: There, recollected and alone, in the Heart of Jesus I lose myself. Letaille
 

No comments:

Post a Comment