Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 28, 2015

 

 
Beloved Lord, forgive me.  I grieve for having pained Thee, because I love Thee who art so good, so true, so patient.

Thou hast waited for me time and time again, on the roadside of life and I have passed Thee by.  Thou hast whispered to me in the midst of the pleasures of the world, thou hast called to me through the din of merry voices and I have not listened,-I have not heeded, but rushed on madly, bowing and paying court to the votaries of fashion and of mirth.

I cast myself into Thy dear sacred Arms and beg Thee to take from me my load of infidelities.  Cleanse me from my sins beloved Lord, and heal me of my wounds.

Let Thy tender Hand rest upon my breast, sweet Saviour, and quiet the passions that surge therein.  Place They Finger as a seal upon my lips that I may utter naught that may offend Thee, my beloved King.


No comments:

Post a Comment