Pageviews last month

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bogus Ordo Update:
There isn't too much that surprises me about the false church these days even though I haven't been a member since 1975.  And that my friends is a true gift from God!  However two things happened this weekend that made me shake my head in wonder.  One is just one of those "oh brother" type of things but the other one is so incredibly blasphemous that I'm still shaken by it.

The first event  happened at work on Saturday afternoon.  The residents have a rent-a-"priest" come in on Saturdays to say the bogus mess.  First off, the way these people come dressed is just disgusting.  Total picnic attire complete with flip-flops and beach hats.  But that wasn't the thing that got me.  I can hear them sing the recessional hymn from my desk.  Usually they sing  traditional hymns like "Holy God we Praise Thy Name" or "Immaculate Mary".  After all, the medium age for this group is probably 80.  But this time they sang "My Country Tis of Thee" .  They sang one verse ( which is all I know also) and for the life of me I cannot understand why you would sing that song!  It doesn't even mention God - not even in passing! Oh well, let freedom ring!

But this second event - well I still cant get past it.  Most of you know my brother Tom.  Everyone loves Tom because he is just so sweet and innocent.  Just like a new born babe.  Tom's been staying with us for a couple of months a year since my parents died which has been 25 years now.  He stays with my older brother for the rest of the year.    Every once in a while Tom will drop a bomb on me - something that happens in their household like last year when he told me that my grand nephews/nieces are baptized Lutheran.

  This year he told me that the bogus ordo "priest" announced from the pulpit that you should get your PETS baptized.  Yes, you read that correctly.  YOUR PETS!  Now what kind of blasphemy is that!  A holy sacrament, essential for entrance into heaven and you have to perform it on a non-human. Even my brother and sister in law were upset by that according to Tom.  

We must be so close to the end - I can feel it in my bones........

6 comments:

  1. this post is funny and very disturbing at the same time. just bad overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just shows how far from the truth the bogus ordo has strayed. When would you ever be allowed to dress in beach attire, sing "patriotic" songs, and baptize your pet in the true Church. NEVER. I can hear Sister Antonina now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to Anonymous: First of all, I wonder if you realize that I have a very good idea who you actually are since I'm linked to a site that tells me who visits and at what time.

    As far as my brother goes, yes, he does have some issues but if you read the post carefully, you would see that my other brother and sister-in-law confirmed what he said. I could give you the name of the church if I thought it was pertinent to the post. It does not matter what church it is - THEY ARE ALL HERETICS. And you are a fine one to talk about not using names - WHAT IS YOUR NAME????

    I would like you to site examples where I am ALWAYS pointing to Gods Judgment. Most of my posts are of a religious nature and very few are worldly. That is not the point of this blog. God IS judging us and things will get worse very shortly. Where do I say anywhere that I'm praying for God's punishment and not for His mercy. You don't even know me or what any of us are about and you are making judgments.

    My suggestion to you is - if you don't like whats written here, go somewhere else and spread your venom.
    AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY - IT'S VERIFY NOT VARIFY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we all know, Bridget, the time IS short and Satan knows it. That is why he goes about as a roaring lion.

    The Devil only attacks that which threatens his work. The Devil and his minions will continue trying to silence people such as yourself, and their fury will only continue to grow. Consider your poster's venom as being evidence of Satan's dislike of what is being presented in this blog.

    While it is true that Tom has some issues, those so called issues are in reality special gifts from God. Seeing all the evils we have to battle today, one can't help but wish that they were as blessed as Tom is.

    One final note on the baptizing of animals. While the Conciliar church does not confer true sacraments, it is still wrong to mock the sacrament of baptism by appearing to confer it upon an animal. I would love to ask the priest in that parish to explain to me what original sin Rover or Tabby committed that they should require baptism.

    His Excellency has often remarked that many animals are possessed by devils, so having one's pet blessed is a good thing, but not baptized. Saint Francis even composed a prayer for the blessing of animals.

    St. Francis Of Assisi the Patron Saint Of All Animals

    PET BLESSING

    Blessed are you, Lord God,
    maker of all living creatures.
    On the fifth and sixth days of creation,
    you called forth fish in the sea,
    birds in the air and animals on the land.
    You inspired St. Francis to call all animals
    his brothers and sisters.
    We ask you to bless this animal.
    By the power of your love,
    enable it to live according to your plan.
    May we always praise you
    for all your beauty in creation.
    Blessed are you, Lord our God, in all your creatures!

    Amen.

    Keep up the good work Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually in one further verse of the song, which is NEVER publicly sung or acknowledged today, but which we learned and sang in grade school, the words are: "Our Father's God to Thee, Author of Liberty, to Thee we sing. Long may our land be bright, with freedom's holy light, protect us with Thy might, great God, Our King."

    There are further verses which refer to the Lord as well.

    It is a wonderful song - but NOT one to be sung at a Catholic Mass! But for them, what's the difference any more? They're all spiritually and willfully blind, like it that way, and the Novus Ordo "Messae" is invalid, a shabby and sacrilgeous parody of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. It is a cause of great, great scandal to the whole world!

    p.s. We all love dear Tom. It is always a joy to see him each summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to both of you.

    I was thinking about that comment on my way home from work and realized that this person doesn't know Tom at all because if he/she did, he/she would realize that he has an incredible mind. He's the only person I know that can recite from memory all of the states and what DATE they entered the union. He has many other things that he can do as well and I trust his account of things. He is a very credible witness. But just to be sure, I do have the back up with my brother and sister in law. I know how things work in their household. When something like this occurs they talk about it for an entire afternoon. Tom was in on all of the chatter so he is very credible.

    ReplyDelete