Pageviews last month

Thursday, June 30, 2011

 In the last several issues of "The Seraph", a series called"Muhammad the Prophet of Blasphemy" by Reverend William Claybourne has been running. If you haven't seen or read it, PLEASE take the time to read it and digest it.  This morning I ran across two things in regard to this.  First of all, how our Father Francis dealt with the problem of "Islam":

The "interfaith dialogue" of St. Francis of Assisi (The Little Flowers of St. Francis of Assisi, chapter XXIV):
+
"The Sultan said to him: "Brother Francis, most willingly would I be converted to the faith of Christ; but I fear to do so now, for if the people knew it, they would kill both me and thee and all thy companions. As thou mayest still do much good, and I have certain affairs of great importance to conclude, I will not at present be the cause of thy death and of mine. But teach me how I can be saved, and I am ready to do as thou shalt order." On this St Francis made answer: "My lord, I will take leave of thee for the present; but after I have returned to my own country, when I shall be dead and gone to heaven, by the grace of God, I will send thee two of my friars, who will administer to thee the holy baptism of Christ, and thou shalt be saved, as the Lord Jesus has revealed to me; and thou in the meantime shalt free thyself from every hindrance, so that, when the grace of God arrives, thou mayest be found well disposed to faith and devotion." The Sultan promised so to do; and did as he had promised."

 The true Catholic way is exactly how St. Francis handled it - he loved this man enough to tell him the truth!  Now see how the bogus ordo handles this - It seems that many of the false churches planned to read the Koran from the pulpit on June 26 - what they claimed was the Feast of Corpus Christi.  Here is what happened at one of the bogus parishes and what this heretic had to say about it:

A Jesuit parish in Charlotte has canceled plans to read the Qur’an from the pulpit on June 26, the feast of Corpus Christi.
“Just having something public is not going to be a big, big deal here, but to have someone come in and read from the Qur’an and to recognize publicly the existence of Islam and to reverence and respect is a good thing for the Church to do,” Father Patrick Earl, SJ, said on May 27. “I’ve heard from Muslim imams about what they and their congregations have suffered just from the fear, the fear of what they call Islamophobia.”

The one world religion is right around the corner - all the pieces are in place.  The indifference and sloth of the world is complete.  
Catholics - hold fast to your faith and defend it - even if it costs you your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment