Pageviews last month

Saturday, September 7, 2019


Image result for sorrowful mother images



The Mother of God once said to her faithful servant St. Bridget: "No matter how
numerous a person's sins may be, if he turns to me with a sincere purpose of
amendment I am prepared forthwith to receive him graciously, for I do not regard the
number of sins he has committed, but look only upon the dispositions with which he
comes to me; for I feel no aversion in healing his wounds, because I am called and am in truth the Mother of Mercy."

"Poor abandoned sinners," exclaims St. Alphonsus Liguori, "do not despair! Raise your eyes to Mary and be comforted, trusting in the clemency of this good Mother. For she will rescue you from the shipwreck you have suffered and conduct you to the haven of salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment