Pageviews last month

Saturday, December 14, 2013








My Kindle Fire is one of the best purchases that I've ever made.  On it I have purchased classics such as the Holy Bible, Humility of Heart, Imitation of Christ, and many St. Alphonsus classics.

  Last week I purchased a book  called "Catholic Collection" which has 732 stories or sermons from different sources.  Most of them are canonized saints so I felt that it was worth the price.  So far, I have been blessed to read a fantastic story about Lourdes and this story about Eve Lavalliere who was actually a "Mary Magdalene" at the early part of the 20th century.  When they mentioned that she became a Third Order Franciscan, I was sold! 
Here is a short synopsis of the life of this Third Order Franciscan Tertiary . I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  It goes to show that ANYONE can convert and become a saint!

No comments:

Post a Comment