Pageviews last month

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I found a holy card on the table at church.  On the front it was this picture:

On the back, this is what it says:
O my God, I thank you and I praise you for accomplishing your holy and all-lovable will without any regard for mine.

With my whole heart, In spite of my heart, do I receive this cross I feared so much!


It is the cross of Your choice, the cross of Your love.  I venerate it; nor for anything in the world would I wish that it had not come, since You willed it.

I keep it with gratitude and with joy, as I do everything that comes from Your hand;  and I shall strive to carry it without letting it drag, with all the respect and all the affection which Your works deserve.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. BTW - in case you didn't know that is St. Frances de Sales.

    ReplyDelete